Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

This Weeks Top 10 Superhero Finds

To celebrate the release of the new Superhero film - Man of Steel this Friday I've been looking for geeky superhero craft finds.

Big & Bold Superman Logo Necklace by Cherryloco Jewellery.
Nothing says superhero like a Knitted Superman Meerkat by Nifty Knits.
I absolutely love this Super Woman Leotard Costume by BangBangCrash - its so much fun!

No geek's house would be complete without this decoupaged Avengers Coffee Table by Balooga.

Is your dog a secret superhero? Love this Superpup Bandana/Neckerchief by ZukieStyle.

Superman Comic Buttonhole - perfect for a geeky wedding - by A Paper Rose.

More dressing up fun for the kids with these great costumes by Happy Handmade Heroes.

Love these Lego Spiderman Cufflinks by UrbanEye Cufflinks.

Send your boring old shoes to Battlecat's Boutique and she will transform them into these super cool superhero creations!

Don't keep it a secret with this colourful 'You Are My Superhero' print by The Designers Nursery.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I love those superhero heels! Sadly I'd fall over within seconds ;-) Thanks for featuring superkat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose I'm rather shamelessly plugging myself here but you send me your own shoes, so you could always have it done with low heels ;)

      Delete
  2. That table is a bargain! If only I had the space :(
    Thanks for the feature :D

    ReplyDelete