Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

This Weeks Top 10 Button Finds

As I'm a bit of a collector myself, this week I've been looking at lovely things made with buttons.

Savy Sailor makes the most adorable jewellery from buttons, I like the mix of pearl beads and carefully chosen vintage buttons for her range of bracelets.

Hello Geronimo make awesome pictures using buttons.


Judith Brown Jewellery creates unique pieces using vintage buttons & haberdashery, intricately stitched with wire. I love this bracelet made with vintage mother of pearl buttons handstitched together with fine silver wire - beautiful!

Nadia Sparham - a fellow Walthamstow E17 Designer, Nadia does lovely illustrations, ceramics and these cushion embellished with buttons!

Flourish Buttons - modern jewellery handmade in Wales, very reasonable prices for some very cute pieces - how can you resist this candy coloured polka dot bracelet? and I love the simplicity of the bird button pendant.


Ruby Bijou makes lots of cool things using buttons including this colourful clock.

Pumpkin and Pye create beautiful button and brooch bouquets.

A great idea from At Home on the Bay blog is this great button lampshade.

Midas Arts vintage button jewellery with a nice use of colour.

Musarra & Co creates upcycled vintage jewellery and I love this vintage button evening bag.


1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of buttons generally, but this antique/vintage button evening bag is amazing. Such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete