Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

This Weeks Top 10 Finds - Pulse Special

I took a trip to design-led trade show Pulse at Earl's Court this week to see what other designers are up to and what trends are emerging this year. So I've selected a few that caught my eye to share with you.

I absolutely LOVE these patchwork pictures from Bombus, each collage is made from vintage maps & books.

I spoke to a lovely couple of ladies from Australian brand Love Hate, they make contemporary jewellery in fresh colours & shapes. I particularly like this painted wooden kite brooch.

More patchwork artwork comes in the form of colourful vintage textile canvases from Chloe Owens.

The gorgeous patchwork cushions of Carola van Dyke with the applique animals are made with vintage & modern upholstery fabrics.

I loved the fun and imaginative jewellery of Lady Muck, especially this countryside headband.

Ohh Deer are a collective of illustrators creating a variety of goods, being a massive superhero geek myself I really love this Heroes & Villains cushion by Jack Teagle!
A great idea from Fracas Studios are these Cassette Tape greetings cards, where the tape is actually Velcroed to the card so the recipient can take the 
tape off the card and play it. If they can find a place to play it...

A colourful selection of jewellery from Pink Powder perfect for summer.

Gorgeous prints inspired by the sites & colours of India from Kangan Arora.


And finally a very apt print from Live in Print.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the Brrrrrr itish summer print. We were all thinking it!

    ReplyDelete